Thursday, June 5, 2008

I Suck At Scollay Square

immediately after my diverse lunch with my friend (hot amy), i met my other friend (aimee) for lunch number two of my "take two lunch breaks in the course of a single day" experiment.

aimee apparently was craving mac 'n cheese tuesday. we ended up at scollay square... or as aimee put it... the place that serves mac 'n cheese that is not silvertone... now i suck at scollay square.

apparently, aimee has never been to scollay square. in my opinion, she chose the best place in town for mac 'n cheese. (pictured below is aimee at scollay square.)



anyway, aimee had the mac 'n cheese with lobster. i think she enjoyed it and i hope she agrees with me that it is the best mac 'n cheese in town. (i had chicken fingers... which actually made it a day of chicken for me as i had chicken salad prior to this lunch.) needless to say, i'm glad i was able to have lunch with aimee before i left. i have felt (and i'm sure she would agree) that we don't talk as much as we used to. so it was definitely a good lunch as we caught up on a few things.

thankfully, the open scramble challenge (where i offered lunch to any of my friends who could beat me in the game of scramble) allowed me the opportunity to take aimee out for lunch. thus, losing is not always bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks again for lunch! and the mac and cheese was great. i had the leftovers for lunch yesterday. i think it tastes better the next day, since it gave the flavor some time to intensify. i just wish they had put more lobster in it. you can never have too much lobster.