Monday, June 9, 2008

I Suck At Casting

speaking of my bff (kerry), i started to think about her today. kerry recently came back from her business trip to sunny florida. (it must be tough working for the commonwealth of massachusetts.) upon her return, she asked if we missed her.

naturally, i always miss kerry. when kerry asked, i started to think about the movie "save the last dance", which is a movie that kerry apparently enjoys. from there, my wandering mind led me to think about julia stiles... the actress in the "save the last dance" movie. julia stiles has been in a slew of other movies too. (but, this is how my mind works...)

anyway, i suck at casting. if there were ever a movie about kerry, i would choose to have julia stiles play her.

(pictured below is julia stiles... as kerry.)


kerry is "slammin'".