Monday, June 9, 2008

I Suck At Installing Bifold Doors

in addition to my exciting day of bringing the car in to be fixed, i worked on installing bifold doors.

the other bedroom in the addition (also known as "kerry's room" because she has stayed in the room the most... and not because she has marked her territory with urine... to my knowledge) has had two rough openings for its closet areas.

well, with the warm weather, i have been able to work on the stained finish for one of the closets. (i, however, still need to work on the casing around the closet doors.) anyway, today i created a finished opening for the bifold doors. because i am relatively anal, the framing took me quite some time. (i like things to be level and square.) in fact, i ran late for the ymca meeting because of the door installation.

needless to say, i finally finished installing the bifold doors.

(pictured below are the bifold doors.)


hopefully, the closet area on the other side of the room will not take as long.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

yay - my room has closet doors! I mean, your "guest" room has closet doors :)