Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Suck At Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs

On Saturday, Karen and I took my nephew (PJ) out for his birthday. Rather than give my nephew (and also my niece) stuff on his birthday... stuff which could eventually lead to clutter... Karen and I spend time with our nephew doing a birthday activity.

This year, PJ wanted to go to the movies and watch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Now I suck at Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

(The video below is the trailer for the movie.)


The movie is based on the children's book of the same name. Basically, the story is about an inventor who wants to somebody in his small little town of Swallow Falls. He creates a machine that can mutate water into food and accidentally launches it into the sky.

It was a good movie. Of course, how could the movie not be good? The voice talents of NPH (Neil Patrick Harris) and Mr. T are in the movie. Plus, Anna Faris voices the female love interest. And for all those Evil Dead fans, Bruce Campbell is also a voice talent in the movie.

Needless to say, I think PJ enjoyed the movie. He seemed to have had a good time.

Happy Birthday PJ!

No comments: