Friday, July 31, 2009

I Suck At Just Friends

Yesterday, Karen and I continued our Ryan Reynolds marathon. The movie that we watched was "Just Friends". Now, I suck at Just Friends.

(The video below is the trailer for "Just Friends".)


As it turns out, not only was the movie a Ryan Reynolds marathon... it was an Anna Faris marathon as well. Anna Faris appeared in "Waiting", which we had previously watched, as well as "Just Friends". And interestingly enough, she played a love interest of Ryan Reynolds.

For anyone curious, the movie was okay. The movie was the typical predictable chick flick. Ryan Reynolds basically played the same wise-cracking role that he normally does.

In my opinion, the story was a little far-fetched. Don't get me wrong. I'm all for friends becoming romantically linked. After all, Karen and I were friends at one point in time. It's just that when I was in high school, I don't remember there being any people who were only friends going around telling each other that they loved them all the time. That would have been a little weird... if not awkward.

Next on the Ryan Reynolds marathon: "Smokin' Aces".

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I've decided that I would like to watch Ryan Reynolds movies on mute and just watch the pretty pictures :)