Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Suck At Bertucci's

today, i had plans to meet my friend (aimee) for lunch. aimee had suggested meeting at the government center mbta subway station before heading toward our destination of bertucci's brick oven ristorante. unfortunately, i suck at bertucci's. in fact, i was actually late meeting aimee at the station because of work. (plus, i didn't think aimee would be on time anyway due to her history of tardiness... come to think of it, it must the name because hot amy is also generally tardy.)

anyway, from the government center mbta subway station, we walked to the bertuccis located in faneuil hall. needless to say, i had a great time at bertucci's. (in addition to the delicious rolls, i had a spinach/zucchini/eggplant calzone with no ricotta cheese... cue rachael ray's "yum-o".)

(pictured below is aimee at bertucci's.)



it was nice to just hang out with aimee. i even got to chat with her about scramble... which she will never beat me at... yet... just kidding. speaking of scramble and the lunch challenge, aimee treated me for lunch today. she actually said lunch was on her because she did not have the chance to treat me for lunch when it was my birthday.

that was very nice of aimee. it is moments like that which make me think of how blessed i am to have such great friends. i will truly miss my friends in town when i leave my current job. yeah, i know... sap... you'd think that it was either the christmas holiday season now or that i have been drinking heavily since noon with my behavior of late.

anyway, i had a very enjoyable time today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man, i should have asked you to photoshop my picture before posting it, lol.

i had fun at lunch too!