Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Suck At Fixing My Watch

i suck at fixing my watch. the battery died in my watch a while ago and i keep forgetting to get the battery replaced.

being without a watch has not really bothered me. it was problematic at first when i was doing my high intensity interval training because i was counting the seconds in my head. little did i know, my
ipod helped solve that problem.

i did, however, attempt to look for a replacement battery at various locations... to no avail. who knew finding one of those flat coin looking batteries was so tough. so needless to say, my dead watch sat on my desk for quite some time (well over a month).

eventually, i decided to do what i do best... surf the web. (actually, i suck at surfing the web but it sounded good.) i ordered a replacement for my battery online.

anyway, lo and behold:
(pictured below is my watch. it's alive again!)



yay, i can keep time again.