Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Still Suck At Sharing My Blog

i find that the more i post to this blog, the lazier i get when it comes to telling people what i did on a given date. thus, rather than actually explain what i did, i have been referring people to this blog.

case in point happens to be a couple of days ago when the car broke down. don't get me wrong, i still suck at sharing my blog. my favorite sister-in-law (janine) sent me an email and asked about the car. because i was too lazy to actually retype everything, i sent her the link to my driving post.

needless to say, i am slowly increasing the readership of this blog. i don't know if janine shared this blog with her husband pj, but as of right now, here is the list of people who i have shared this drabble known as my blog.

1. aimee (and her sister angela)
2. hot amy
3. karen
4. kerry
5. jen (although i hear she refuses to read my garbage, which is probably a good thing because i wouldn't want to read my own stuff either and i write it...)
6. andrea
7. janine

maybe there are more people than i know who read this. i was actually surprised when angela mentioned she read my stuff. who knew? today, there's only a handful of peole... tomorrow... the world! [insert diabolical laugh] just kidding.