Friday, April 11, 2008

I Still Suck At Weighing In

well, today is my normal day to weigh in. i usually see my friends (marc and kelley) today, so i use their bathroom scale for my high intensity interval training experiment.

unfortunately, i still suck at weighing in. this would have been the end of week 5 of my high intensity interval training, had i not been so dehydrated from my first hangover incident. needless to say, i did no physical activity this week. i also stopped my food journal in conjunction. as a result, the magic number on the scale was 183.6 pounds.

interestingly enough, that was the exact same number as last week. so, it's good to know that i did not lose or gain any weight. it should make resuming my high intensity interval training easier.

hopefully, the week off will not vastly affect my workout.

No comments: