Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Still Suck At Chauffeuring

yesterday was the last night i would be driving the two miss daisies (karen and hot amy) back from simmons college. apparently, the semester is over and now all they have to do is work on grading the students. thus, my chauffeuring duties are over for now... which is good because i still suck at chauffeuring.

so in remembrance of my fine driving skills is the following quote:

"Oh, Miss Daisy, yesterday, while you was out visitin', I went and ate a can of your salmon. Now, I know you said eat the left-over pork chops, but they was kinda stiff. So, I stopped at the Piggly Wiggly and got you another can. You want me just to go on and put it in the cupboard?"

yum. canned salmon. (pictured below are the two miss daisies [hot amy and karen] on their final day of teaching this semester)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

canned salmon....ick. the only time i've ever had that was once when jim's mom came over and she decided to make this concoction with a can of salmon, spaghetti sauce, eggs, and some other crap. she left it for me and jim to eat but it was so disgusting we ended up throwing it out. i still to this day think she was trying to kill us, because i don't remember her eating any of it.

and piggly wiggly!
http://images33.fotki.com/v1142/photos/9/93847/6155231/DSCN2040-vi.jpg

Anonymous said...

oops, messed up my tag. piggly wiggly!

cavalier said...

lol. yes, i'd have to agree with you that jim's mom was trying to kill you... that does not sound appetizing at all.

cavalier said...

oh yeah, i forgot... i was being sarcastic when i said "yum. canned salmon."