Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I Still Suck At Riding The MBTA

yesterday, the clouds just poured. unfortunately, i didn't have an umbrella with me. an umbrella is one of those things that i hate to carry with me because most of the time it is just dead weight. (i didn't like to carry books in high school either because those were just dead weight too.)

well, i could have used the umbrella yesterday. as i made my way to the subway station without an umbrella after work, i got a little wet. so needless to say, i was not looking forward to my train ride home with water already dripping off my head. yep, i still suck at riding the mbta.

anyway, as i waited for the subway train to arrive... my friend (hot amy) came. it was a pleasant surprise. i almost didn't notice her because of my sunglasses (which by the way makes a dark day look even darker.)

needless to say, meeting up with hot amy made my train ride more enjoyable. of course, she's probably now getting tired of me because it was the fourth straight day i've seen her. i know... men, eat your heart out... don't be too jealous. lucky for me, i exude awesomeness. (as mentioned in regards to being mr. walsh's favorite... second to his son-in-law, ed, of course.) just kidding.

what made the ride home more enjoyable was the fact that we actually saw one of hot amy's students (mary kate) from simmons. naturally, me... being an instigator, i started talking about how the students these days... in particular a student named erica... were awful. yep, it was fun. it pays to suck at chauffeuring. luckily, i don't think mary kate was paying any attention to me. she is interning at the south shore ymca and was on her way there.

anyway, the ride home was definitely nice. plus, i got front door chauffeuring service from hot amy because i didn't want to get wet. so all in all... it was a good train ride back to quincy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should keep a spare umbrella in your desk for days like that! i have a really small umbrella that i carry in my bag, but i also keep one in my desk in case i forget to bring the other one.

Anonymous said...

Aw, I missed you today! Though I could have killed you when you started saying student's names in front of her, LOL!