Monday, April 21, 2008

I Suck At Dressing Up

yesterday, my niece (kaleigh) celebrated her birthday with a "family" party. now, her birthday party was not just any family party. her birthday party was a dress up party. (pictured below from left to right are janine, nana, pj, mrs. leary, little pj, kaleigh and jackie)



now, i suck at dressing up. don't get me wrong, i did wear a costume to the birthday party. after all, i couldn't disappoint my favorite niece. in fact, i actually dressed up as winnie the pooh. (notice i didn't put up any of those pictures.) for the record, the winnie the pooh costume... gets very hot to wear. (luckily, i didn't have to use the bathroom while in the costume because it would have been difficult.)

anyway, for a family party that my niece didn't want to have (and for a party that served pizza that kaleigh also did not want to have), i think she enjoyed herself.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you should post the picture of you in the winnie the pooh costume.

Anonymous said...

Yes, lets see the pooh costume!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can we see Karen in her prom dress too??

Kerry said...

Wait a minute... now normally I would question why/how Mike has a Winnie the Pooh costume, but the bigger question is why/how Karen still has her prom dress???

cavalier said...

thanks to my favorite sister-in-law (janine), you guys can view the picture (of both karen in her prom dress and me as winnie the pooh) courtesy of facebook.

enjoy!

Anonymous said...

i'm not allowed to view the photo. :(