Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Still Suck At Weighing In

week four of my high intensity interval training ended today. thus, i am at the halfway point of my workout experiment. as much as i dread performing the high intensity interval training, i must say i do love the challenge it provides.

anyway, i got to hang out with my friends (marc and kelley) tonight. we ordered out at this place called "the food club" (they always have good food) and basically hung out watching things like vh1's one hit wonders, "naked" cops, and the worst criminals part 4. it's tough when the best show on tv ("lost") is not on. so, even though i still suck at weighing in, i was able to resume my normal weigh-in process using their scale.

well, the magic number today is 183.6 pounds. thus, i have lost 1.6 pounds since my last weigh-in last week. in case anyone is curious, the percentage of weight loss from last week is a measely 0.86%. even though the percentage is low, i still managed to beat the two brothers and stay above the yellow line (theoretically speaking in comparison to the "biggest loser" show of course).

as for my food intake, despite my one day of consuming close to 4000 calories (hey, the food was good), i averaged about 2500 calories per day for the entire week. i'm guessing i should be reaching a plateau soon. but i guess we'll see how the second half of the high intensity interval training goes.

No comments: