Friday, September 25, 2009

I Suck At Margaritas

On Wednesday, Karen and I hung out with my friends (Marc and Kelley). We began the night by delivering the ramp that I had made for their cat (Audrey). It was interesting because I don't think Audrey knew what to make of the ramp. Marc and Kelley tried to entice her to use the ramp with food... but to no avail. Eventually, she got on the ramp. (I'm just glad that she actually used it.)

Shortly after, we headed out for dinner. Since Marc's birthday was earlier this month, he had received a coupon from Margaritas Mexican Restaurant to be used this month to receive a discount. So off to Margaritas in Weymouth we went. Unfortunately, I suck at Margaritas. I have not been to Margaritas in some time. It was quite delicious.

After dinner, we headed back to Marc and Kelley's to catch a couple of episodes of the greatest television show ever: Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The episodes that we watched were: "The Body" about the death of Buffy's mom; and "Forever" about Dawn's attempt to bring back Buffy's mother from the grave.

Needless to say, neither of the episodes were too uplifting. Regardless, I had a good time as usual.

No comments: