Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Suck At Castle

On Thursday, Karen and I got caught up on one of ABC's new television series: Castle. Now I suck at Castle.

For anyone curious, the show stars Nathan Fillion (of Firefly and Dr. Horrible fame) as Castle, a crime novelist who works with the New York police department to solve homicide cases with a detective who is the basis for one of his characters.

The show is rather quirky and reminds me a little bit of Murder She Wrote for the next generation. Karen and I accidentally stumbled upon the season premier as Karen was watching Dancing With The Stars on Monday night. While Karen was watching the show, I was tinkering with our garage door opener.

Done working on the home improvement project for the night, I caught the tail end of Dancing With The Stars. After the show, Castle aired and both Karen and I were sucked in. Although we did not watch much of that particular Castle episode, we knew we wanted to catch up on the series.

Luckily, the past episodes were available on demand. Thankfully, there were only three episodes to catch up on. So Karen and I were able to catch up quickly and easily. Having caught up on the past three episodes, we then watched the episode that aired on Monday.

So as of Thursday night, we are caught up on ABC's new series: Castle. Hopefully the rest of the season will be good.