Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Still Suck At Casting

on wednesday, my bff (kerry) told me that she actually came up with an asian actress to play my friend (aimee) in the movie about all of us. kerry obviously read about my choice from my blog. i am guessing that she thinks i still suck at casting because she offered another actress to play aimee.

kerry's choice to play aimee is keiko agena of gilmore girls fame. since i have never seen gilmore girls, i never knew the actress even existed. keiko agena plays "lane kim" in the show.

(pictured below is keiko agena as aimee... according to kerry.)


anyway, at the the black friday dinner, i mentined to everyone kerry's choice to play aimee. i had mentioned it only because my friend (marc) had told me that he liked my casting choice for aimee. the general consensus is that keiko agena would also be a nice choice in addition to siu ta.

i just thought i would throw that tidbit of information out there. in the span of less than a week, i went from zero asian actresses to two to play aimee in the movie about all of us. that's pretty good. although, now that i am thinking about it... we could have one of the actresses play aimee and the other actress play her sister (angela). i don't know. that's just silly talk.

No comments: