Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Still Suck At Casting

one of the topics that inadvertently came up in conversation last night was the "who would play you in the movie about you" topic.

while watching heroes at my friends (marc and kelley), the commercial for rosie o'donnell's new variety show came on. personally, i don't know who thought it would be a good idea to give rosie o'donnell a variety show... but someone did. i personally don't find rosie that funny, but that's just me. (i'd probably watch the nick lachey and jessica simpson variety show again over the rosie variety show.)

anyway, the reason why i bring up rosie o'donnell was because at one time, rosie was selected to play kelley in the movie about kelley. for the record, the casting was not by me. i still suck at casting... but i don't suck that badly. my choice to play kelley is rose mcgowan of charmed fame... and the first scream movie... and former girlfriend of that nut, marilyn manson.

(pictured below is rose mcgowan as kelley.)


in an effort to spark another possible spy vs. spy incident, marc jokingly referred to kelley as rosie. needless to say, kelley was not too happy. but of course, the whole thing got me thinking again about who would play who in the movie.

so, for my choice (and probably for my physical well-being should kelley start inflicting bodily harm on anyone who thinks rosie should play her)... i'm sticking with my original choice of rose mcgowan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rosie o'donnell? wtf?!? i totally disagree on that one.

cavalier said...

like i said, rosie o'donnell was not my casting choice for kelley.