Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Suck At Hanging Out With My Favorite Sister-In-Law

on friday, the company i work at had it's quarterly departmental meeting. it was quite the interesting meeting because... well... our department basically played wii bowling for the entire meeting. it was a team bonding exercise... and it was a blast. for anyone curious, i am awful at wii bowling... but i'm pretty sure i'd still beat my friend (hot amy) should she challenge me in the game. after all, i whupped her butt playing real bowling... and i whupped her sister's butt too.

anyway, after work... karen and i were invited to hang out with my favorite sister-in-law (janine). now, i suck at hanging out with my favorite sister-in-law. apparently, there was a plan concocted by my favorite brother-in-law (pj) to have a little table tennis competition with the four of us and my friends (jen and bill). you would think that with my genetics, i would be fairly decent table tennis player. sadly, that is not the case. in fact, hot amy would probably stand a good shot at beating me in table tennis... if only she were not genetically predispositioned to lose at everything.

(pictured below is my favorite sister-in-law and bill.)


well, luckily, i did not have the opportunity to display my table tennis prowess. instead, all of us simply got to hang around and have some fun. well... i would probably say everyone except for janine. she seemed a little stressed and in dire need of some alcohol. i think the fact that pj had been drinking since 2pm did not help matters much for her either. (and you thought i had a good time at work with my wii bowling.)

all in all, it was fun to hang out. bill and pj bonded over... of all things... the wii... and shooting cans with a bb gun (long story). as usual, i had the pleasure of hanging with the women... very fun... i should do that more often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have an idea for your next challenge with amy. you guys can play the wii fit games, and rio will be her proxy. he's gotten really good this summer and i think he could kick your butt. :)