Friday, August 8, 2008

I Suck At Celebrating My Friend's Birthday

today is my friend's (andrea) birthday. happy birthday andrea! too bad i suck at celebrating my friend's birthday.

i'm not exactly sure what andrea ended up doing on her birthday (remember, i do suck at celebrating my friend's birthday). i know that she did have to work for part of the day on her birthday. hopefully, she didn't work too long on her birthday.

throughout my professional career as an instigator, i think i have worked on my birthday only once. i absolutely hated that experience. so needless to say, i haven't worked on my birthday since.

anyway, i imagine andrea likewise can't be too pleased with working on her birthday. after all, i believe she normally equates her birthday with christmas... just without the fat guy dressed in red. although, i suppose if she really wants, i could don a red outfit for her today. if the sight of me jiggling in a red suit doesn't brighten her day, i'm not sure what will.

regardless, have a happy birthday andrea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next year my birthday will fall on a Saturday and I am already thinking of throwing myself a big bash. I shall take you up on your offer to where a red suit that makes you jiggle like jello. Amy's dad has a Santa suit I am sure you could borrow. I am holding you to your word!