Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Suck At Celebrating My BFF's Birthday

Yesterday was my BFF's (Kerry) birthday. Happy birthday Kerry! Hope you had a great day!

Naturally, I suck at celebrating my BFF's birthday. After all, I am posting this a day late. I suppose I should also make note that on Monday, it was my friend's (Carlos) birthday as well. This is like a birthday week! Truth be told, the month of December is jam packed with birthdays.

To celebrate Kerry's birthday, I had dinner at the in-laws. Dinner was good. For dessert, there was apple crisp. How do you like them apples? Yum. I like apple crisp. In fact, I like most apple products: apple bread, apple sauce, apple pie, apple crisp... you name it, I will eat it. Of course, I will eat a lot of things.

Following dinner, we spent the rest of the night at the Norwell Public Library. Interestingly enough, we got to close the public library. Well, maybe not us personally. Karen and I, however, were the last two people in the library outside of the librarians.

As another random note, I find librarians very intelligent. I don't mean that in a way like my friend (Hot Amy) who thinks my other friend (Garv) is an intellectual. (For anyone curious, Hot Amy is quite mistaken, which is common occurrence because she thinks she will someday beat me in a challenge... Fat chance!) I just think librarians happen to be very knowledgeable about a vast array of things. They are interesting that way.

I remember Kerry once had a profile picture of herself on a social networking site that made her look somewhat like a librarian. The picture was interesting. (And you were wondering what libraries have to do with Kerry...)

Nevertheless, the reason why Karen and I were at the library so late was because of Karen's involvement with the Friends of the Norwell Public Library. Karen was running a fund-raising activity involving the raffling of donated items by various local companies. As it was a raffle, she had to pick the winning names. So last night, she picked all of the winning tickets while I got to explore the offices of the library. And by explore, I mean move the donated items into the offices.

It was a nice time. It probably is not as good as a birthday celebration, but it was nice. Anyway, happy birthday again Kerry. Hope you had a great day!

3 comments:

oakleyses said...

hollister, lululemon outlet online, true religion outlet, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, sac louis vuitton, sac longchamp, polo lacoste, longchamp, timberland, air max, north face, nike air max, michael kors pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, air force, nike tn, nike free pas cher, sac hermes, air max, louis vuitton uk, nike roshe, nike roshe run, michael kors, nike free, mulberry, new balance pas cher, sac guess, air jordan, ray ban pas cher, louboutin, nike blazer, barbour, hollister, oakley pas cher, north face, true religion outlet, vans pas cher, vanessa bruno, polo ralph lauren, air max pas cher, ralph lauren, sac burberry, converse pas cher, michael kors, ray ban sunglasses, nike huarache, hogan outlet

oakleyses said...

ugg boots, nike roshe run, marc jacobs, canada goose jackets, new balance shoes, vans shoes, wedding dresses, ugg, insanity workout, lululemon outlet, ferragamo shoes, babyliss pro, abercrombie and fitch, beats by dre, instyler, ugg boots, hollister, mcm handbags, celine handbags, rolex watches, jimmy choo outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, north face outlet, herve leger, canada goose, nfl jerseys, chi flat iron, ugg pas cher, ghd, giuseppe zanotti, reebok outlet, ugg australia, asics running shoes, longchamp, canada goose outlet, soccer jerseys, ugg boots clearance, uggs, mont blanc, north face jackets, canada goose, mac cosmetics, p90x, valentino shoes, uggs outlet, canada goose, bottega veneta

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, air max, converse shoes, thomas sabo, iphone 6 cases, rolex watches, hollister, moncler, hollister clothing store, swarovski, canada goose, montre homme, gucci, supra shoes, moncler, canada goose, pandora charms, toms shoes, moncler, parajumpers, baseball bats, timberland boots, ray ban, links of london, moncler, oakley, swarovski crystal, vans, lancel, air max, coach outlet store online, moncler, moncler outlet, ugg, juicy couture outlet, ralph lauren, wedding dresses, ugg, converse, moncler, canada goose uk, pandora jewelry, louboutin, hollister, karen millen, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet