Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Suck At Not Your Average Joe's

Last night, Karen and I were feeling a little lazy in regards to dinner. So, we decided to go out. It should come as no surprise that we ended up Not Your Average Joe's located in Norwell.

Unfortunately, I suck at Not Your Average Joe's. In retrospect, yesterday actually would have been a good time to meet up with my BFF (Kerry) for dinner at Not Your Average Joe's. Kerry, a fan herself of the bread at Not Your Average Joe's, had mentioned some time ago that the restaurant was having a 10 entrees for $10 each promotion on Mondays and Tuesdays and that she would like to go.

With yesterday being Monday, 10 entrees for $10 each it was! And as usual, I thoroughly enjoyed the food. (Sorry Kerry!) I had the sirloin steak tips while Karen had the house-roasted classic turkey blt with cup of soup. (Cue Rachael Ray's "Yum-O" sound.) The meal was very delicious. Truth be told, I don't think I have ever had a bad meal there. And Karen particularly liked our server (Debbie) who was just very friendly.

All in all, it was good. Following dinner, we headed home so that I could tackle renovating the first floor bathroom again. This would be my second attempt at using the Great Stuff insulation. The first time I used the spray insulation, I ran out because I had used so much of it around the window. This second time... not much better. But, I think I'm getting the hang of it. (I'll probably actually need another can of insulation.)

It was all about insulation last night. Sadly, I did not get to finish the insulation of the walls. In our efforts to be a little more greener, Karen and I had decided to use denim insulation for the renovation. Denim insulation, which is better than fiberglass in terms of the environment and cleaner particles and all that, is great! I can pick up the denim insulation, roll around naked in it (not that I would)... and I won't itch like I normally would with regular fiberglass insulation. I love it.

The only problem, however, is cutting the insulation. Usually, a utility knife does the trick for fiberglass insulation. Because the denim is thicker, the utility knife doesn't really do the job. I've been using a pair of scissor instead.

Anyway, I didn't get too far into the insulation. Nonetheless, I am proud that I have kept my focus on the renovation project... at least for now.

3 comments:

oakleyses said...

ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren, air max, true religion jeans, burberry outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet, kate spade handbags, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet, air max, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, coach purses, louboutin, nike free, prada handbags, gucci outlet, longchamp handbags, christian louboutin, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, coach outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton handbags, louboutin outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, kate spade outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton, coach factory outlet, burberry outlet, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, coach outlet store online, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, longchamp handbags, tiffany and co

oakleyses said...

hollister, lululemon outlet online, true religion outlet, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, sac louis vuitton, sac longchamp, polo lacoste, longchamp, timberland, air max, north face, nike air max, michael kors pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, air force, nike tn, nike free pas cher, sac hermes, air max, louis vuitton uk, nike roshe, nike roshe run, michael kors, nike free, mulberry, new balance pas cher, sac guess, air jordan, ray ban pas cher, louboutin, nike blazer, barbour, hollister, oakley pas cher, north face, true religion outlet, vans pas cher, vanessa bruno, polo ralph lauren, air max pas cher, ralph lauren, sac burberry, converse pas cher, michael kors, ray ban sunglasses, nike huarache, hogan outlet

oakleyses said...

ugg boots, nike roshe run, marc jacobs, canada goose jackets, new balance shoes, vans shoes, wedding dresses, ugg, insanity workout, lululemon outlet, ferragamo shoes, babyliss pro, abercrombie and fitch, beats by dre, instyler, ugg boots, hollister, mcm handbags, celine handbags, rolex watches, jimmy choo outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, north face outlet, herve leger, canada goose, nfl jerseys, chi flat iron, ugg pas cher, ghd, giuseppe zanotti, reebok outlet, ugg australia, asics running shoes, longchamp, canada goose outlet, soccer jerseys, ugg boots clearance, uggs, mont blanc, north face jackets, canada goose, mac cosmetics, p90x, valentino shoes, uggs outlet, canada goose, bottega veneta