Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Suck At Uno's

Last night, Karen and I (and our twenty one month old daughter, Briana) were invited to dinner. My friend (Pam) and her family were up from Bon Jovi's home state of New Jersey for the holidays. As a result, she wanted to meet up for dinner at Uno's while she was in Massachusetts.

Too bad I suck at Uno's. It has been a while since I have been to the Uno's in Braintree. I had not even realized that Dave and Buster's took over the old Circuit City location. Or quite possibly, I did realize it but forgot about it. Damn you my selective memory. Just kidding.

As a side note, an interesting thing actually happened on the way to Uno's in Braintree. While we were leaving, I came upon a package left at my doorstep. As neither Karen nor I were expecting a package, we were curious as to the contents. It turns out, the package was from Circle Furniture.

Last week, our new furniture arrived from Circle Furniture. We were absolutely delighted by our experience with Circle Furniture. It turns out, Karen's aunt (Denise) also has had a great experience with Circle Furniture. Anyway, the package contained some gifts from the company accompanied with a tiny little note.

According to the note, Circle Furniture had read my post about my experience with them and decided to send me a little thank you present. The company was initially cautious about reading my post because the title of my post, like all of my posts, began with "I suck at..." Upon further reading, however, they knew it was not the case that they "suck". In fact, it was quite the contrary. Because of it, they wanted to thank me with a present.

Needless to say, Circle Furniture's thoughtful gift made my day. It was just a nice gesture from the company; one I'm sure to remember for years and years. Their service is definitely amazing. If only more companies were as great when in comes to service (and yes, I'm still referring to you Alba Restaurant in Quincy).

Anyway, the gift made my night. So thank you again, Circle Furniture! I was pretty happy as a clam when we arrived to meet Pam and her family. Also joining us for the dinner were my friends (Jen and Hot Amy).

Dinner went by pretty quickly. After all, with Briana and Pam's three children, time definitely passes at a quicker rate. For anyone curious, I had the Cabot aged cheddar and sauteed mushroom burger, while Briana practically devoured my fries. The burger was good. I also enjoyed the mango lemonade. Yum!

One of the topics of discussion that I remember from the dinner involved Jen. It turns out that 2012 may be the year she finally gets her driver's license. She seems dedicated and excited, more so than in previous years. So that was nice. Yay Jen. For anyone curious, she is planning to have a party when it happens. As an interesting side note, Pam failed her first driving test.

Anyway, it was a good day all around with the Circle Furniture gift and hanging out with friends.

2 comments:

oakleyses said...

christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online sale, air max, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, burberry outlet, oakley sunglasses, coach outlet store online, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, jordan shoes, nike free, prada outlet, coach outlet, oakley sunglasses, nike shoes, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin outlet, burberry outlet, air max, true religion jeans, chanel handbags, louis vuitton, coach factory outlet, prada handbags, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp handbags, louboutin, louis vuitton handbags, ray ban sunglasses, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, tory burch outlet, longchamp handbags, kate spade outlet, true religion jeans, kate spade handbags, louis vuitton outlet stores, michael kors outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren, michael kors outlet, louboutin shoes

oakleyses said...

montre homme, air max, juicy couture outlet, moncler, iphone 6 cases, hollister, juicy couture outlet, swarovski crystal, air max, moncler, vans, swarovski, moncler, parajumpers, timberland boots, rolex watches, oakley, hollister clothing store, pandora charms, ralph lauren, pandora jewelry, lancel, wedding dresses, moncler, baseball bats, louis vuitton, toms shoes, converse, converse shoes, louboutin, canada goose, canada goose, supra shoes, hollister, ugg, karen millen, ugg, thomas sabo, moncler, links of london, gucci, moncler, coach outlet store online, pandora charms, moncler outlet, ray ban