Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Suck At Hanging Out With Aimee

Yesterday, my friend (Aimee) came by for a visit. Unfortunately, I actually had to go into the office in Marblehead to work yesterday. So I could not see Aimee. I guess you can say that I suck at hanging out with Aimee. It's probably just as well. I think she wanted to see our daughter (Briana) more than she wanted to see me anyway. That's pretty much how it is these days.

Actually, Aimee has a busy schedule with two children of her own. Since weekends don't really work for her, Tuesdays end up being the day she is available. And unfortunately, I tend to be in Marblehead on Tuesdays. From what I have been told, Aimee had a great visit. She got to hold and feed Briana. Sadly, Karen did not get a picture of Aimee holding Briana. So Aimee seems to be the lone elusive friend of mine who has held Briana without my getting a picture of the incident.

As an interesting side note, my boss actually called Karen yesterday thinking I was working from home. He had just arrived at the office himself and forgot that I was likewise in the office. He got a chuckle out of telling me the story.

Regardless, I missed hanging out with Aimee. I feel like I haven't seen her in some time. The last time was at the photo scavenger hunt that I organized back in February, and even then I didn't get to see her that long.

Following work, Karen, our newborn daughter (Briana), and I hung out with my friends (Marc, Kelley, and Andrea). After all, it was Tuesday and Tuesdays are Lost nights. Truth be told, I thought last night's episode of Lost was rather blah (although I still enjoyed it a heck of a lot more than the stupid Bai Ling tattoo episode).

Anyway, Lost aside, the night was great. Andrea got to hold and feed Briana for much of the night. It's always a plus when you can pawn off feeding duties of your newborn daughter to your friends. I'm just kidding.

Actually, it was just fun to hang out. Andrea got to hear the story of our friend's (Cara) wedding where Marc got a little inebriated. That was also the wedding where Marc imbibed on some breast milk complements of my friend (Jeannette)... and that was before the rapid downward spiral of martinis. Yum. Martinis. I haven't had one in quite some time. Ah, the good old days.

5 comments:

aimee said...

sorry, I would have liked to visit with you too, but Tuesday mornings are the only time I can come without the kids. Don't want to bring too many germs into the house!

I'm so glad I finally got to meet her. She's so beautiful! I was only half kidding when I told Karen I'd come every Tuesday to visit. ;) I will continue to evade the camera, though.

oakleyses said...

ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren, air max, true religion jeans, burberry outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet, kate spade handbags, oakley sunglasses cheap, michael kors outlet, air max, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, coach purses, louboutin, nike free, prada handbags, gucci outlet, longchamp handbags, christian louboutin, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, coach outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton handbags, louboutin outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, kate spade outlet, true religion jeans, louis vuitton, coach factory outlet, burberry outlet, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, coach outlet store online, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, longchamp handbags, tiffany and co

oakleyses said...

hollister, lululemon outlet online, true religion outlet, louis vuitton, nike trainers, sac louis vuitton, sac louis vuitton, sac longchamp, polo lacoste, longchamp, timberland, air max, north face, nike air max, michael kors pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, air force, nike tn, nike free pas cher, sac hermes, air max, louis vuitton uk, nike roshe, nike roshe run, michael kors, nike free, mulberry, new balance pas cher, sac guess, air jordan, ray ban pas cher, louboutin, nike blazer, barbour, hollister, oakley pas cher, north face, true religion outlet, vans pas cher, vanessa bruno, polo ralph lauren, air max pas cher, ralph lauren, sac burberry, converse pas cher, michael kors, ray ban sunglasses, nike huarache, hogan outlet

oakleyses said...

ugg boots, nike roshe run, marc jacobs, canada goose jackets, new balance shoes, vans shoes, wedding dresses, ugg, insanity workout, lululemon outlet, ferragamo shoes, babyliss pro, abercrombie and fitch, beats by dre, instyler, ugg boots, hollister, mcm handbags, celine handbags, rolex watches, jimmy choo outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, north face outlet, herve leger, canada goose, nfl jerseys, chi flat iron, ugg pas cher, ghd, giuseppe zanotti, reebok outlet, ugg australia, asics running shoes, longchamp, canada goose outlet, soccer jerseys, ugg boots clearance, uggs, mont blanc, north face jackets, canada goose, mac cosmetics, p90x, valentino shoes, uggs outlet, canada goose, bottega veneta

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, air max, converse shoes, thomas sabo, iphone 6 cases, rolex watches, hollister, moncler, hollister clothing store, swarovski, canada goose, montre homme, gucci, supra shoes, moncler, canada goose, pandora charms, toms shoes, moncler, parajumpers, baseball bats, timberland boots, ray ban, links of london, moncler, oakley, swarovski crystal, vans, lancel, air max, coach outlet store online, moncler, moncler outlet, ugg, juicy couture outlet, ralph lauren, wedding dresses, ugg, converse, moncler, canada goose uk, pandora jewelry, louboutin, hollister, karen millen, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet