Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Suck At Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

On Tuesday, I hung out with my friends (Marc, Kelley, and Andrea). Karen and our baby daughter (Briana) stayed at home because Briana has been fussy since receiving her vaccination shots.

Anyway, on the agenda for the night was another episode of Lost. Without giving anything away about the episode, I am highly anticipating the series finale this weekend. I am hoping the series will end satisfactorily.

Before Lost, however, we decided to watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog starring Neil Patrick Harris (NPH). Now, I suck at Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. For Andrea, it was her first time watching the musical short film.

Needless to say, I enjoyed watching Dr. Horrible again. NPH rocks! It just so happened that NPH was also on Glee Tuesday night too. So generally speaking, it was an NPH night. And for anyone curious, Neil Patrick Harris is an amateur magician... a fact that Karen has told me after watching the Today show. Doogie Howser has come such a long way...

Speaking of Glee and musicals, I think Andrea enjoyed Dr. Horrible as well. And really, what's not to like when the story is the brainchild of Buffy the Vampire Slayer's Joss Whedon. (Okay, sure Dollhouse was rather blah...)

All in all, it was a good night on Tuesday.