Monday, May 14, 2012

I Suck At Quan's Kitchen

Last Sunday, the highlight of the day was going to Quan's Kitchen located in Hanover. It's sad how the highlights of my day now revolve around going out to eat. I guess that's why I have the body shape that I do. Well, that and the fact that I am terrible with portion control.

Regardless, I suck at Quan's Kitchen. Quan's Kitchen was definitely a nice way to end Sunday. I spent the day with my family. More specifically, I spent the time entertaining my two year old daughter (Briana), who has now become a fan of digging dirt after her and I got rid of the weeds in one of our vegetable gardens. So most of the time now, I hear "Daddy outside", which inevitably leads to her sitting in her chair digging dirt by the vegetable garden.

Anyway, Karen had been craving Chinese food. So we decided to go to Quan's. Like the first and only other time that we went, the food was delicious. My mom's ears are probably twitching now because I wrote about a Chinese food restaurant being delicious. My mother cringes every time I tell her that I go out to eat at a Chinese restaurant. She has this thing where she likes to tell me that she can make whatever food I order at a Chinese restaurant taste better and be more healthier. And by healthier, she means less grease. Interestingly enough, my mother is right. Of course, I could be biased because I grew up eating her food.

3 comments:

oakleyses said...

christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online sale, air max, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, burberry outlet, oakley sunglasses, coach outlet store online, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, jordan shoes, nike free, prada outlet, coach outlet, oakley sunglasses, nike shoes, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin outlet, burberry outlet, air max, true religion jeans, chanel handbags, louis vuitton, coach factory outlet, prada handbags, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp handbags, louboutin, louis vuitton handbags, ray ban sunglasses, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, tory burch outlet, longchamp handbags, kate spade outlet, true religion jeans, kate spade handbags, louis vuitton outlet stores, michael kors outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren, michael kors outlet, louboutin shoes

oakleyses said...

montre homme, air max, juicy couture outlet, moncler, iphone 6 cases, hollister, juicy couture outlet, swarovski crystal, air max, moncler, vans, swarovski, moncler, parajumpers, timberland boots, rolex watches, oakley, hollister clothing store, pandora charms, ralph lauren, pandora jewelry, lancel, wedding dresses, moncler, baseball bats, louis vuitton, toms shoes, converse, converse shoes, louboutin, canada goose, canada goose, supra shoes, hollister, ugg, karen millen, ugg, thomas sabo, moncler, links of london, gucci, moncler, coach outlet store online, pandora charms, moncler outlet, ray ban

oakleyses said...

north face jackets, nike roshe run, vans shoes, rolex watches, ugg boots, ugg boots clearance, north face outlet, canada goose, jimmy choo outlet, ghd, canada goose jackets, mac cosmetics, reebok outlet, lululemon outlet, herve leger, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, p90x, babyliss pro, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, marc jacobs, wedding dresses, asics running shoes, canada goose outlet, uggs outlet, soccer jerseys, celine handbags, ugg boots, mont blanc, instyler, canada goose, ferragamo shoes, nfl jerseys, abercrombie and fitch, ugg pas cher, beats by dre, mcm handbags, birkin bag, ugg australia, soccer shoes, canada goose uk, uggs, chi flat iron, ugg, bottega veneta, canada goose