Sunday, March 17, 2013

I Suck At Twitter

For the second week in a row, Karen and I had our friends over for our weekly get together. Joining in on the festivities this week were my friends (Marc, Kelley, and Andrea), and my BFF (Kerry).

As usual, it was a pretty fun time. Among the topics of conversation that came up were things like female mullets and Twitter. For anyone curious, I don't think I have ever met any woman with a mullet. Of course, I don't remember meeting any guy with one either.

As for the other topic, it actually got me thinking about Twitter that night. Too bad I suck at Twitter. Much like my Facebook account, my Twitter account has been collecting dust. I had created an account way back when my previous employer asked that I look into social media.

One of the main reasons why I don't currently use Twitter is because I generally don't have anything to say or tweet. Plus, I'm still old school when it comes to my phone. Karen and I are probably the only ones who still have a "dumb" phone. We tend to use the phone... as a phone and not anything else. So dynamically tweeting can be difficult at times.

But then I started thinking that perhaps I should experiment more with Twitter. Maybe I didn't give it a fair chance the first time around. I really don't know what I would tweet. I had originally thought about tweeting silly things... like topics of conversations that come up among my friends. In my head, that eventually led to creating a YouTube channel of our silly discussions, but then I realized that wouldn't work... because my friends hate being on camera. So maybe my friend (Garv) has the right idea of doing podcasts.

Who knows if I'll tweet. I was actually pretty close to tweeting, in part because my BFF brought over some Ben and Jerry's ice cream. The flavor was Strawberry Cheesecake, which I was quite surprised because I didn't think Kerry would ever go for a flavor like that. Needless to say, I had some of the ice cream and it was delicious. She also brought over a chocolate peanut butter flavor, which I also had too. Both were delicious.

Anyway, it was a fun time as usual.

7 comments:

jennifer anderson said...

I'm sorry but I think you could think of plenty of things to tweet about. Just remember to be politically correct!

RS Gold said...

Time together with friends always go quickly, very interesting.


I often buy Guild Wars 2 Gold at the following webpage: http://www.vipgw2gold.com/

bali cheap travel said...

nice blog

bali cheap trip said...

good info

oakleyses said...

christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online sale, air max, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, burberry outlet, oakley sunglasses, coach outlet store online, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, jordan shoes, nike free, prada outlet, coach outlet, oakley sunglasses, nike shoes, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin outlet, burberry outlet, air max, true religion jeans, chanel handbags, louis vuitton, coach factory outlet, prada handbags, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp handbags, louboutin, louis vuitton handbags, ray ban sunglasses, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, tory burch outlet, longchamp handbags, kate spade outlet, true religion jeans, kate spade handbags, louis vuitton outlet stores, michael kors outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren, michael kors outlet, louboutin shoes

oakleyses said...

montre homme, air max, juicy couture outlet, moncler, iphone 6 cases, hollister, juicy couture outlet, swarovski crystal, air max, moncler, vans, swarovski, moncler, parajumpers, timberland boots, rolex watches, oakley, hollister clothing store, pandora charms, ralph lauren, pandora jewelry, lancel, wedding dresses, moncler, baseball bats, louis vuitton, toms shoes, converse, converse shoes, louboutin, canada goose, canada goose, supra shoes, hollister, ugg, karen millen, ugg, thomas sabo, moncler, links of london, gucci, moncler, coach outlet store online, pandora charms, moncler outlet, ray ban

oakleyses said...

north face jackets, nike roshe run, vans shoes, rolex watches, ugg boots, ugg boots clearance, north face outlet, canada goose, jimmy choo outlet, ghd, canada goose jackets, mac cosmetics, reebok outlet, lululemon outlet, herve leger, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, p90x, babyliss pro, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, marc jacobs, wedding dresses, asics running shoes, canada goose outlet, uggs outlet, soccer jerseys, celine handbags, ugg boots, mont blanc, instyler, canada goose, ferragamo shoes, nfl jerseys, abercrombie and fitch, ugg pas cher, beats by dre, mcm handbags, birkin bag, ugg australia, soccer shoes, canada goose uk, uggs, chi flat iron, ugg, bottega veneta, canada goose